A FEW THINGS ABOUT ME
- My greatest accomplishment is being a mom to robot-obsessed 3 year old Charlie and giggly 1 year old Kate.
- I am married to a brilliant English author who still denies that my taste in music is superior to his, but gets away with it because he makes me crêpes for breakfast.
- To say that I love the fall is an understatement. I go crazy over changing leaves and new school supplies.
- Laughter is my favorite sound. Especially baby laughter.
- I love baking. And eating. And watching HGTV while I eat. In pajama pants.
- I have the most amazing friends from all over the world.
- I dream of someday being a runner and yogi. Right now I run sporadically after my son and just try to stretch while I pick up toys.